New to Medicare or need help with your Medicare Plan Comparisons?
Medicare Plan Specialists
Medicare Health Plans USA was founded to provide a simple and easy way to understand the many options, deadlines and potential penalties of the world of Medicare. Our team of professionals are here to educate and help you find a plan that best suits your needs and goals.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is a federal health insurance program open to
Americans 65 and older plus certain younger individuals.
What are the 4 parts of Medicare?
- Part A: Inpatient hospital care. Automatic coverage if you're already receiving Social Security benefits.
- Part B: Outpatient medical coverage. Automatic coverage if you're already receiving Social Security benefits.
- Part C: Optional. Combines Parts A+B and sometimes D. Called Medicare Advantage (MA-PD) when prescriptions are covered.
- Part D: Optional. Prescription drug coverage. Over 100 plan choices. Out-of-pocket costs and premiums vary.
When do I need to enroll in Medicare? Depending on your circumstances, here are the three time periods:
- Three months before or three months after the month you turn 65
- Within 63 days of retiring or losing employer/union coverage
- Within 3 months after moving to a new address where your current plan may not be available
Not enrolling could lead to a penalty.
How to Understand Medicare Plans
Want More Videos?
Discover the Better Way to Plan for Medicare and Retirement
It's so easy to select the best Medicare plan once you have the tools!
PARTIAL LIST OF CARRIERS
I contacted Medicare Health Plans USA to assist me in choosing a MAPD HMO Medicare Health Plan. We were able to review plans and benefits over the phone and an online ‘screen share’ meeting. After choosing and enrolling in a plan the Insurance card, booklet and info arrived in less than a week. I highly recommend Medicare Health Plans USA to take care of your Medicare needs.
Dana Point, CA